Built with a durable Goodyear® welt construction, this Georgia Boot USA 6" wedge work boot features a moc toe and is crafted with premium SPR leather, milled brass hardware, a padded pig lined tongue, and a rear pull tab for easy pull on.
There is no shortage of comfort in this wedge boot. It is equipped with the removable AMP insole. The bottom layer is cushioning polyurethane topped with a thick layer of memory foam for a customized fit.
The outsole on this unlined moc toe wedge work boot is made up of a steel shank, an oil and slip-resisting outsole. It has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
If you're looking for a USA built moc toe boot with premium comfort, look no further!
- Steel shank
- Oil and slip resistant polyurethane outsole
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 6 Inches in height
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Pig skin lined padded tongue for added comfort