Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
WaterproofThis product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 3.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 1 1/2 Inch heel