Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
WaterproofThis product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Double elastic gore
- 5 inches in height
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- 1 1/2 Inch heel
- Weight: 2.6 pounds per pair for a size 10