Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
SPR® LeatherSPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
- Oil and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- 3 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Weight: 2.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for a great fit
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Oil-resistant rubber rand