Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® WaterproofDon't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Grip panels for easy pull-on
- High abrasion heel counter
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole