The Cajun Dragon “Deluxe” comes plug-n-play to a 5 lbs. or larger (typically 20lbs. household BBQ) propane cylinder. If there is a need for a fire of any kind in the outdoors the Cajun Dragon will quickly do it. This propane fire starter works great for starting a fire in your fire pit, bon fire, BBQ pit, or smoker. Other uses include burning weeds, fields, brush piles, etc. It works well for cooking over which eliminates the need to have other appliances such as a portable gas stove. This device can also be used to cook over in your charcoal BBQ pit, simply slide it in the pit and start cooking.
Please read instructions before use:
- Remove from package and remove thread protector if equipped.
- Ensure needle valve is in the closed position.
- Screw fitting directly into your propane cylinder.
- In a well ventilated area adjust gas flow very slowly to a minimal output before lighting.
- Point burner holes away from body in an open area free from obstructions, combustibles, and persons then light the device with a long barbecue lighter at the closest hole to you.
- Once the device is lit, adjust the flame intensity to satisfy your needs.