Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
Work through cold weather or explore the great outdoors in these men's bibs. They're built for rugged conditions from Super Dux™ nylon that's lighter and stronger than Carhartt's classic duck fabric. A trusted favorite for over 30 years, the Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage pattern blends into any hunting environment.
- 8.1-ounce, 97% nylon / 3% elastane
- Sherpa-lined front and back from waist up; Quilted lining from the waist down, insulated with 80g of 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Mossy Oak® Bottomland camouflage pattern
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR) makes rain bead up and roll off
- Double front knee construction with bottom cleanouts that can accommodate knee pads
- Zip-to-knee leg opening with storm flaps and snap closures
- Cordura® reinforced kick panels for maximum wear and tear protection
- Multi-compartment zip bib pocket
- Ledge pockets
- Model No. OR5004-M
- Country of Origin: Imported