The Athens 360 steel toe waterproof Chelsea boot is designed for supreme comfort in rugged job environments. The upper is crafted from premium SPR™ leather and has twin gore panels and nylon pull loops for an easy on and customized fit.
The interior on this steel toe slip on work boot is lined with a soft performance mesh material and is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System that is guaranteed to keep water and muck from seeping in the boot. The Comfort Core® Next Gen footbed is a removable memory foam insole featuring individual Comfort Core® pillars that flex to absorb shock and cushion with each step.
The Ergo-Fit steel toe cap in this protective toe work boot is designed to match the shape of your foot allowing more room for your toes without compromising protection. It meets ASTM F2413 I/C 75 standards for protective toe footwear.
The foundation of this steel toe pull-on chelsea work boot includes a fiberglass shank, a cushioning EVA midsole, a TPU Anchor Disk® and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole with a defined heel. It meets electrical hazard standards as outlined by ASTM F2413.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 90-degree defined heel
- 5 inches in height
- Reinforced toe-stitch
- High-performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Twin gore panels for a great fit
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next-Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole