Feel supreme comfort while you take on the workday! The Athens 360 steel toe waterproof pull-on work boot is designed for both comfort and performance in rugged work conditions.
The upper is made premium, abrasion resistant SPR™ leather. Leather pull loops allow for an easy pull on of this moc-toe work boot. The rear shaft is molded for a flexible customized fit. The steel toe cap is Ergo Fit, giving your toes a better range of motion. It meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe boots.
The inside of this defined heel work boot is lined in a high-performance mesh and includes the Georgia Waterproof system, guaranteed to keep water and muck out of your boots when working in wet conditions. The Comfort Core® Next Gen insole is a removable memory foam footbed that features individual pillars that flex as you move.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 11 inches in height
- Reinforced toe-stitch
- High-performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next-Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- The molded rear shaft provides unparalleled comfort and flexibility