The Athens 360 waterproof men's pull-on work boot by Georgia Boot is equipped with both supreme comfort and rugged performance features. It has a 360-degree stitch-out construction with a reinforced toe-stitch to prevent sole separation.
The full-grain leather upper has a molded rear shaft for added flexibility, the Counter Lock System to secure your heel in place, and leather pull straps for an easy on.
The interior on this waterproof work boot is armed with our Georgia Waterproof System, designed to keep water and muck out while remaining breathable. A high-performance mesh material lines the inside. Our Comfort Core® Next-Gen memory foam insole is removable and features individual Comfort Core® pillars that flex and absorb shock as you move.
The heat, chemical, abrasion, slip, and oil-resistant dual-density Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole has a cushioning EVA midsole and fiberglass shank for added durability. It also includes a TPU 360 Anchor Disk for added arch support and stability. This moc-toe pull-on work boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90-degree defined heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Molded rear shaft provides unparalleled comfort and flexibility