The Georgia Boot LTX logger waterproof work boot is our lightest and most cutting-edge logger yet.
The upper on this Goodyear welt-constructed waterproof boot is made from full-grain leather with a high-abrasion textile upper and has a combination of eyelet and hook hardware.
This brown boot features our Stretch Gusset Technology, AMP LT comfort insole, and a 5-ribbed steel shank that provides double the width and support of a traditional steel shank. Even with all those comfort features, this boot is 25% lighter than our standard loggers, providing all-day comfort and maximum protection. This boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard for soft-toe work boots.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Full-grain leather and high-abrasion textile upper